13 to 27 April 48th Session of the Commission on Population and Development
48th Session of the Commission on Population and Development
13 - 17 April, 2015
The 48th session of the Commission on Population and Development will take place from 13 to 17 April 2015 at United Nations Headquarters in New York. The Priority Theme of the session is "Realizing the future we want: integrating population issues into sustainable development, including the post-2015 development agenda."
Kindly note that due to the space constraints, a maximum of 5 representatives of each organization is permitted
1. Click on the link titled "Registration - Click here" to start assigning representatives. Use your existing username and password to login.
2. Once approved, you will receive a confirmation email. This email message will contain a link that allows you to download your confirmation letter.
3. The approval process might take up to ten days.
4. The deadline for pre-registration is 31 March 2015.
5. The United Nations will not make travel or visa arrangements or pay for any expenses in connection with the participation of NGO representatives in the sessions of CPD.
6. All pre-registration-related questions should be sent to the official CSOU e-mail address: CPD48NGO@un.org. The subject line should read 'CPD pre-registration'.
7. As per the established rules, only NGOs in consultative status with ECOSOC can participate in the Commission.
Upon arrival at the United Nations, each pre-registered NGO representative MUST register on site in order to obtain a UN grounds pass. Specifics regarding on-site registration and issuance of grounds passes are provided in the confirmation letter and in NGO advisories in the period preceding CPD